Kristina's 11 commandments for the artist
- Look critically at all art created so far.
- Observe forms and things around you.
- Analyze - everywhere you can find parts of the Universe.
- Simplify - to amplify the expressive power.
- Be curious and investigating.
Like a child pick apart everything that comes your way and put
together parts in a new way following your own ideas.
- Dare to walk into the unknown.
Do not forget that new ideas are often treated as pure madness.
- Never feel secure in your artistic niche.
The feeling of security can make you immune
to changes around you and inhibit your creativity
- Enrich your knowledge and feelings by reading.
- Formulate your thoughts in words.
- Look for the spiritual in art.
Everything has two sides:
the visual that everybody can see and the metaphysical
that can only be perceived by few.
The purpose of an artwork is to tell something
beyond the visual.
- If you do not know what you are doing, continue.
Have a strong will, be stubborn, and never give up.